Saturday Morning Group Ride
Our Tuesday Night Group Rides will return on March 20th! This No Drop ride leaves from the store promptly at 6pm. The distance will be 20-30 miles with an A and B group option. Come meet new people to ride with and enjoy fun routes with the added safety of a group.
- No helmet, no ride!
- Pass on the left and call out when passing
- Follow the rules of the road (stop at red lights, stop signs, and use appropriate hand signals)
- Single line and as close to the right of the road whenever possible
- Look ahead, not at the rider in front of you
- Call out or signal (pat left hip) if you are pulling out of a paceline
- Do not brake without signaling
- No aero bars in the paceline
- No headphones, cell phones, MP3 players, etc
- Point out or call out road obstacles, cars, and pedestrians
- Use appropriate hand signals for turns and stopping
- Complete flat kit and water required
- Let someone know if you must break off from group or have a mechanical issue
Please come early to the ride with any questions and our group ride leaders will be happy to answer them for you.
Thursday Rise N Run
You asked and we listened! New for 2018 we are moving our Group Run to Thursday mornings at 6am. Run locations may vary so be sure to check our Meetup or Facebook Tri Club page for location changes. We will still offer 3 and 5+ mile options and all paces are welcome!
Join the Blue Sky Endurance Tri Club for more group training opportunities.